The aim of Language Lab is to augment LSRW and GV skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing and Grammar, Vocabulary) through tests, activities, exercises etc., comprehensive web-based learning and assessment systems with the engineering subjects for the students.
Students who are weak in English communication skills – reading, writing and comprehension will be identified by the faculty who teach communication skills course and will be given assignment to work in language lab.
About Language Lab:
- A language Laboratory is available at Institute level with 20 users.
- The language lab software consists of the English module.
Course Learning Objectives:
The course will enable the students,
- To implement English vocabulary at command and ensure language proficiency.
- To achieve better Technical writing and Presentation skills.
- Identify the common errors in speaking and writing English.
- Acquire Employment and Workplace communication skills.
On completion of the course, students will be able to,
CO 1: Identify common errors in spoken and written communication.
CO 2: Get familiarized with English vocabulary and language proficiency.
CO 3: Improve nature and style of sensible writing, acquire employment and workplace communication skills.
CO 4: Improve their Technical Communication Skills through Technical Reading and Writing practices.
CO 5: Perform well in campus recruitment, engineering and all other general competitive examinations.
|Language Lab Coordinators:|
|Prof. Rajesh A M
Department of Mechanical Engineering.
|Prof. Pavan Kumar D
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering