Grievance Redressal Committee
A Grievances Redressal Committee has been established in our institution to settle genuine grievances of students related to academic and non-academic matters, such as assessment, victimization, attendance, charging of fees, conducting of examinations, harassment by fellow students or teachers etc., if and when they arise.
- To develop an organizational framework to resolve genuine Grievances of students.
- To provide the students access to immediate, hassle free resource to have their grievances redressed.
- To enlighten the students on their duties and responsibilities to access benefits due under the polices.
- To establish structured interactions with students to elicit information on their expectation.
- To make the institution student-friendly.
- An aggrieved student shall make an application first to the committee Chairperson.
- After verifying the facts and discussed with the head of the concerned department, chairman will place the matter before the committee which shall try to redress the grievance within a reasonable time.
- While dealing with the complaint, the Committee shall observe law of natural justice and hear the complainant and concerned people.
- If the student is not satisfied with the redressal offered by the committee, the committee shall make appropriate recommendations to the registrar of the affiliated university within a reasonable time, preferably within 15 days. On approval by the registrar, the final decision shall be communicated to the student through the Head of the Institute.
GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
|1||Dr. B.C Shanthappa||Principal||Civil||Chairman|
|2||Dr. Rajanna G.S||Professor & Head||E & C||Member|
|3||Prof. Sridhar||Professor & Head||Mechanical||Member|
|4||Dr. Kumara swamy B.G.||Professor & Head||E & C||Member|
|5||Prof. C.H. Halaswamy||Professor||Civil||Member|
|6||Dr. Nagabushana||Professor & Head||C S & E||Member|
|7||Prof. P.B.Bharath,||Professor & Head||Automobile||Member|
|8||Prof. Beena sheril,||Asst. Prof.||C S & E||Member|
|9||Sri. S. Jagadeesh||Office Superintend||SJMIT Office||Member|
|10||Prof. Kumara swamy K||Physical Director||Physical Director||Member|
|11||Prof. Sridhar||Warden||Boys hostel||Member|
|12||Prof. Basantha kumari||Warden||Girls hostel||Member|
|13||Dr. Krishnareddy K.R.||Professor||C S & E||Member secretary|
|14||Prof. Mahaveer||Asst. Prof.||C S & E||Convener|