Established On – 04th September 2014
“Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.”
“Duty makes us do things well but love makes us do them beautifully”.
The Women Cell shall strive to create a better society by empowering women.
To make the cell a unique platform for the development of its members, Girls students by providing them opportunities to contribute towards the betterment of the society
- To make students aware of Gender Equity.
- To help students to change their mindset and attitudes towards life in terms of Women
- To encourage greater participation and to develop responsible and value oriented leadership in Female students.
- To create awareness, instill values and develop the personality and leadership quality in the members.
- To create awareness about the social problems faced by women and to work for the uplift of women.
Coordinators of the Women’s Cell:
|Sl.No||Faculty Name||Designation/Dept||Qualification||E-Mail Id|
|1.||Smt. Sushmita Deb||Asst. Prof
(E & E Dept)
|2.||Smt. Pavithra A P||Asso. Prof
(E & C Dept)
Programmes conducted so far : (Click on the events for Details)